Stone, Tile & Grout Cleaning Service
Rely on Chem-Dry to clean and refresh the look of your floors. Our professional technicians use specialized cleaning solutions and powerful suction equipment to remove dirt and grime that has built up over the years. Stop spending hours on your knees scrubbing and cleaning. Allow us to renew the shine to your tile, stone, and grout throughout your home or business.
Keep Germs Out By Sealing Your Grout
As a part of every cleaning, your certified Chem-Dry professional will apply a coat of durable sealant to your grout. When our trained staff applies the sealant, a barrier is created, minimizing the amount of dirt that is able to seep into the grout pores. This helps your grout stay cleaner, longer and maintenance is simple because dirt doesn’t penetrate deep into the cracks.
Tile Cleaned By Chem-Dry Atlanta Looks Better and Lasts Longer
It is recommended that your tile, stone, and grout be cleaned every 12-18 months to ensure long-lasting protection. Sparkling, clean, sanitized tile and stone looks better and is healthier for people and pets. Chem-Dry’s service is perfect for many varieties of tile and stone.
Renew the look of your tile, grout, and stone by calling Chem-Dry today. As a trained Tile & Stone service provider, we can provide a free phone estimate. Call us at (404) 445-0086, we would be happy to help you.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
- Bryan did an awesome job!I thought the carpet in my home office was done, but Chem-Dry brought it back to life!Mark Veal
- Chem-Dry did a fantastic job cleaning our stairways and removing pet stains and odors! Bryan was knowledgeable, professional and friendly.April LePage
- My technician was polite and knowledgeable. The owners are engaged and thankful for the opportunity to gain our business.Nikki C
- Excellent services to take care of pet issues on beds and carpets. It looks and smells great everywhere!Carrie K
- They never disappoint. The technicians I've had are always professional, polite, knowledgeable, and are genuinely excited about what they do.Lee Huey
- Excellent first time experience! Bryan called when he was about 15 minutes away, which was greatly appreciated.Whitney Blair Hebron
- Wow! Where do I start? Michael is an absolutely incredible employee. The Chem-Dry team is lucky to have him. Great company. Cost-effective.Brianna Dinoff
- Michael was very professional and courteous. Will definitely call Chem-Dry of ATL next time I need to have the carpets cleaned.Meg D