Stone, Tile & Grout Cleaning Service
Rely on Chem-Dry to clean and refresh the look of your floors. Our professional technicians use specialized cleaning solutions and powerful suction equipment to remove dirt and grime that has built up over the years. Stop spending hours on your knees scrubbing and cleaning. Allow us to renew the shine to your tile, stone, and grout throughout your home or business.
Keep Germs Out By Sealing Your Grout
As a part of every cleaning, your certified Chem-Dry professional will apply a coat of durable sealant to your grout. When our trained staff applies the sealant, a barrier is created, minimizing the amount of dirt that is able to seep into the grout pores. This helps your grout stay cleaner, longer and maintenance is simple because dirt doesn’t penetrate deep into the cracks.
Tile Cleaned By Chem-Dry Atlanta Looks Better and Lasts Longer
It is recommended that your tile, stone, and grout be cleaned every 12-18 months to ensure long-lasting protection. Sparkling, clean, sanitized tile and stone looks better and is healthier for people and pets. Chem-Dry’s service is perfect for many varieties of tile and stone.
Renew the look of your tile, grout, and stone by calling Chem-Dry today. As a trained Tile & Stone service provider, we can provide a free phone estimate. Call us at (404) 445-0086, we would be happy to help you.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
- They’re quick, professional, and fabulous people! Steele Dermatology thanks you!!!Katrina Rhodes
- Bryan did a great job and got out some really tough stains I was sure were permanent! I wish we had done this months ago!Andrew Watson
- Everyone is professional and friendly. Bonus is that the carpets are dry within an hour or two so that you can use the rooms again.Charlotte Ericson
- Bryan did an awesome job cleaning the sofas & carpet! Great communication & attention to detail. Highly recommend!Kristine Z
- They are courteous, friendly and knowledgeable about carpet. Jordan even gave me a tip to remove the scuff marks off my walls!Donna Skinner
- Jordan and Dan did a great job. Used for years and recommend.Ernest Harben
- Bryan did a Great Job for us. Carpets look real good.. He had complete nowledge of the products!! Way to go Bryan!Trish Ross
- He has cleaned my carpet several times with impeccable results. Two thumbs all the way up for Bryan.deborah imani