Water Damage Restoration With Chem-Dry Atlanta
Unexpected events happen to everyone. You don’t have to live on a flood plain to be tormented by water damage. Something as simple as a leaky pipe can do extreme damage to your carpets and the floor underneath. Chem-Dry Atlanta‘s professional technicians are prepared to tackle most anything.
A Quick Response Prevents Health & Property Damage
If left untreated, water can pose a serious threat to furnishings, walls, floors, and ceilings. Any water damage to your home or business must be addressed within 48-72 hours before mold growth begins. Chem-Dry professionals can prevent a problem from turning into a disaster. Call (770) 218-5656 now for a quick and effective response for your water extraction needs.
IICRC: Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification
Utilize our IICRC certified Water Damage Professionals to help you recover after any type of water emergency: flood, plumbing problems, leaks, overflow, backups, etc. We act fast to extract water from your floors, increasing the chances of salvaging your carpets and rugs, and decreasing or eliminating health concerns. Once the water is removed and the carpets are dry, we’ll deep-clean them to remove any bacteria, dirt, and residue; ensuring you and your family are taken care of.
Chem-Dry Atlanta realizes water damage can be a traumatic experience for our customers. That’s why our trained professionals will fully explain every process before the work begins. We have limited service availability, but call us to find out how we can help. Our water damage restoration services can help restore what would appear to be a lost cause. Call to ask more about our IICRC and any other certifications.
- They’re quick, professional, and fabulous people! Steele Dermatology thanks you!!!Katrina Rhodes
- Bryan did a great job and got out some really tough stains I was sure were permanent! I wish we had done this months ago!Andrew Watson
- Everyone is professional and friendly. Bonus is that the carpets are dry within an hour or two so that you can use the rooms again.Charlotte Ericson
- They are courteous, friendly and knowledgeable about carpet. Jordan even gave me a tip to remove the scuff marks off my walls!Donna Skinner
- Bryan did an awesome job cleaning the sofas & carpet! Great communication & attention to detail. Highly recommend!Kristine Z
- Jordan and Dan did a great job. Used for years and recommend.Ernest Harben
- Bryan did a Great Job for us. Carpets look real good.. He had complete nowledge of the products!! Way to go Bryan!Trish Ross
- He has cleaned my carpet several times with impeccable results. Two thumbs all the way up for Bryan.deborah imani