Water Damage Restoration With Chem-Dry Atlanta
Unexpected events happen to everyone. You don’t have to live on a flood plain to be tormented by water damage. Something as simple as a leaky pipe can do extreme damage to your carpets and the floor underneath. Chem-Dry Atlanta‘s professional technicians are prepared to tackle most anything.
A Quick Response Prevents Health & Property Damage
If left untreated, water can pose a serious threat to furnishings, walls, floors, and ceilings. Any water damage to your home or business must be addressed within 48-72 hours before mold growth begins. Chem-Dry professionals can prevent a problem from turning into a disaster. Call (770) 218-5656 now for a quick and effective response for your water extraction needs.
IICRC: Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification
Utilize our IICRC certified Water Damage Professionals to help you recover after any type of water emergency: flood, plumbing problems, leaks, overflow, backups, etc. We act fast to extract water from your floors, increasing the chances of salvaging your carpets and rugs, and decreasing or eliminating health concerns. Once the water is removed and the carpets are dry, we’ll deep-clean them to remove any bacteria, dirt, and residue; ensuring you and your family are taken care of.
Chem-Dry Atlanta realizes water damage can be a traumatic experience for our customers. That’s why our trained professionals will fully explain every process before the work begins. We have limited service availability, but call us to find out how we can help. Our water damage restoration services can help restore what would appear to be a lost cause. Call to ask more about our IICRC and any other certifications.
- Bryan did an awesome job!I thought the carpet in my home office was done, but Chem-Dry brought it back to life!Mark Veal
- Chem-Dry did a fantastic job cleaning our stairways and removing pet stains and odors! Bryan was knowledgeable, professional and friendly.April LePage
- My technician was polite and knowledgeable. The owners are engaged and thankful for the opportunity to gain our business.Nikki C
- Excellent services to take care of pet issues on beds and carpets. It looks and smells great everywhere!Carrie K
- They never disappoint. The technicians I've had are always professional, polite, knowledgeable, and are genuinely excited about what they do.Lee Huey
- Excellent first time experience! Bryan called when he was about 15 minutes away, which was greatly appreciated.Whitney Blair Hebron
- Wow! Where do I start? Michael is an absolutely incredible employee. The Chem-Dry team is lucky to have him. Great company. Cost-effective.Brianna Dinoff
- Michael was very professional and courteous. Will definitely call Chem-Dry of ATL next time I need to have the carpets cleaned.Meg D