Specialty Stain Removal Service
Chem-Dry Atlanta professional technicians can remove most any stain. Armed with an arsenal of the industry’s finest stain-removal products and tools, Chem-Dry Atlanta can remove, or minimize all types of stains.
Your best chance for removing a stain is as quickly as possible after the spot is made. The longer a spot sits on the carpet or upholstery, the harder it becomes to remove. While most stains can be removed, some require advanced technical skill and expert cleaning solutions. Chem-Dry leads the industry in products and solutions, helping you win the battle against tough stains.
Chem-Dry Atlanta technicians are willing to try and remove any stain. We have had success removing spots such as: berries, soda, juice, blood, candy, nail polish, coffee, honey, Kool-Aid, jelly, mud, lipstick, Ketchup, marker, rust, throw-up, urine, wine, and many others. Each stain is somewhat unique, but our staff is expertly armed to battle even the toughest stains. If you want to know if Chem-Dry Atlanta can remove a stain call us at (404) 445-0086 and our helpful staff will let you know.
“If we can’t get it out. No one can.” All Chem-Dry Atlanta professionals are prepared with tools to remove virtually any stain. Our technician will prepare an on-site evaluation for any stains and provide a no-obligation estimate. Call us today, we would be happy to help you.
- Flexible and able to work around my schedule. They did a great job!Ashley Larrea
- I would definitely recommend this company and especially Keith!Lora Stepp
- Wonderful people to deal with!Terrific job too! I certainly will refer them and personally use their services again! Thanks , Ronnie DininRonnie Dinin
- Great workCashana Walker
- They’re quick, professional, and fabulous people! Steele Dermatology thanks you!!!Katrina Rhodes
- Bryan did a great job and got out some really tough stains I was sure were permanent! I wish we had done this months ago!Andrew Watson
- Everyone is professional and friendly. Bonus is that the carpets are dry within an hour or two so that you can use the rooms again.Charlotte Ericson
- Bryan did an awesome job cleaning the sofas & carpet! Great communication & attention to detail. Highly recommend!Kristine Z