Specialty Stain Removal Service
Chem-Dry Atlanta professional technicians can remove most any stain. Armed with an arsenal of the industry’s finest stain-removal products and tools, Chem-Dry Atlanta can remove, or minimize all types of stains.
Your best chance for removing a stain is as quickly as possible after the spot is made. The longer a spot sits on the carpet or upholstery, the harder it becomes to remove. While most stains can be removed, some require advanced technical skill and expert cleaning solutions. Chem-Dry leads the industry in products and solutions, helping you win the battle against tough stains.
Chem-Dry Atlanta technicians are willing to try and remove any stain. We have had success removing spots such as: berries, soda, juice, blood, candy, nail polish, coffee, honey, Kool-Aid, jelly, mud, lipstick, Ketchup, marker, rust, throw-up, urine, wine, and many others. Each stain is somewhat unique, but our staff is expertly armed to battle even the toughest stains. If you want to know if Chem-Dry Atlanta can remove a stain call us at (770) 218-5656 and our helpful staff will let you know.
“If we can’t get it out. No one can.” All Chem-Dry Atlanta professionals are prepared with tools to remove virtually any stain. Our technician will prepare an on-site evaluation for any stains and provide a no-obligation estimate. Call us today, we would be happy to help you.
- We are very pleased with Chem-Dry! We had pet stains and our carpet looks brand new! Nick did a great job!Sonya Bryan
- Technician Kevin worked miracles on my carpet! My carpet is older and was terribly stained. When he finished, it looked like new. Thank you!Casey Hawley
- My carpets, area rugs, sectional, and dinning room chairs look awesome!Toni Glass
- Leon was great and very professional. Needed a cleaning and refreshing of the carpets as we are selling our house.AC VoaM
- Super service. Our carpet looks great.Marsha Joyner
- Bryan did a great job! Highly recommended.Summer Peoples
- Bryan did an awesome job!I thought the carpet in my home office was done, but Chem-Dry brought it back to life!Mark Veal
- Chem-Dry did a fantastic job cleaning our stairways and removing pet stains and odors! Bryan was knowledgeable, professional and friendly.April LePage