Power of Carbonation
The Carbonating Secret Revealed
The secret to Chem-Dry Atlanta‘s cleaning power is the millions of microscopic, carbonating cleaning bubbles in our cleaner we call The Natural®. The carbonating solutions penetrate deep into the base of the carpet, literally exploding dirt and grime off of the fiber’s surface. Then, we use hot water extraction to lift the dirty particles to the surface where they can be whisked away.
This concept is similar to using club soda in removal of a stain from a shirt. The awesome cleaning power of carbonating solutions creates a powerful reaction that deep cleans carpets and upholstery in a safe and gentle way.
Carpets That Stay Cleaner Longer
Due to the natural power of carbonation, Chem-Dry Atlanta does not have to use excessive amounts of moisture to clean your carpet or upholstered items. Because the bubbles do the work for us, Chem-Dry Atlanta does not need to use soapy cleaning chemicals other cleaners or do-it-yourself machines rely on so much. Soapy residues attract dirt like a magnet, causing your carpet to get dirty again faster than before.
Chem-Dry’s primary carpet cleaner contains no soaps, detergents or surfactants. You save money when your carpet stays cleaner longer. Less cleanings means better bang for you buck and one less thing to worry about.
Reappearing Carpet Stains? No Problem with Chem-Dry Atlanta
Carpet stains reappear in the same place after cleaning for two reasons. First, they were never thoroughly removed to begin with. Often the unwanted material is forced down below the surface of the carpet by a high pressure steam cleaning unit, only to resurface as the carpet dries. Secondly, the cleaning solutions used by many steam cleaners create a sticky residue that attracts more dirt and grime to the location.
Through the use of Chem-Dry Atlanta‘s carbonated carpet cleaning solution, Chem-Dry Atlanta can thoroughly remove stains quickly and efficiently. We apply our solutions so sparingly, and without high pressure, resurfacing of stains is not a problem. However, if a spot does reappear, then so will we until the problem is solved.
- They’re quick, professional, and fabulous people! Steele Dermatology thanks you!!!Katrina Rhodes
- Bryan did a great job and got out some really tough stains I was sure were permanent! I wish we had done this months ago!Andrew Watson
- Everyone is professional and friendly. Bonus is that the carpets are dry within an hour or two so that you can use the rooms again.Charlotte Ericson
- Bryan did an awesome job cleaning the sofas & carpet! Great communication & attention to detail. Highly recommend!Kristine Z
- They are courteous, friendly and knowledgeable about carpet. Jordan even gave me a tip to remove the scuff marks off my walls!Donna Skinner
- Jordan and Dan did a great job. Used for years and recommend.Ernest Harben
- Bryan did a Great Job for us. Carpets look real good.. He had complete nowledge of the products!! Way to go Bryan!Trish Ross
- He has cleaned my carpet several times with impeccable results. Two thumbs all the way up for Bryan.deborah imani