Pet Odor Removal
Urine in carpeting is a severe problem that requires major restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. But now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product specially formulated to eliminate urine odors. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damage.
Urine in carpeting is a severe problem that can sometimes require major restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. Now with Chem-Dry Atlanta‘s Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®), your most severe urine soaked areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary process specially formulated to eliminate urine odors forever. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine and other odor-causing spots by working to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there, it penetrates the ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. Please call Chem-Dry Atlanta to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (770) 218-5656.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
- I have had several companies clean my carpet, area rugs and furniture over the years, but Solybeth is so helpful and responsive making scheduling easy and Ricky is friendly and professional.Jennifer Simcox
- My husband and I have lived in a house that has incredibly old and worn down carpet, and finally decided to try Chem-Dry after being disappointed by other carpet cleaning companies.Elena K
- Kevin was courteous and very professional. He communicated with me and was at my residence waiting for me. He went the extra mile.Kim Ellis
- Remove pet stains & odorsNatalie Rodriguez
- Just WOW! My High traffic areas were so gross and stained. I’m so happy I found this company. Professional and quality work!Natalie Rodriguez
- Clean carpetWm. Kenneth Wilkerson
- 5 stars !!!Wm. Kenneth Wilkerson
- Clean carpetFran Ritter