Pet Odor Removal
Urine in carpeting is a severe problem that requires major restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. But now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product specially formulated to eliminate urine odors. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damage.
Urine in carpeting is a severe problem that can sometimes require major restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. Now with Chem-Dry Atlanta‘s Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®), your most severe urine soaked areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary process specially formulated to eliminate urine odors forever. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine and other odor-causing spots by working to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there, it penetrates the ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. Please call Chem-Dry Atlanta to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (404) 445-0086.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
- Wow! Where do I start? Michael is an absolutely incredible employee. The Chem-Dry team is lucky to have him. Great company. Cost-effective.Brianna Dinoff
- Michael was very professional and courteous. Will definitely call Chem-Dry of ATL next time I need to have the carpets cleaned.Meg D
- Bryan arrived early and did a wonderful job restoring two armchairs and a headboard to like-new condition.Saphire Sumpter
- They were absolutely professional. I had them clean a fabric Queen size bed and the work they did was outstanding.Paul Lorenzo
- Bryan did an excellent job, he was on time and thorough!I just moved in to a new home and there were pet stains.The pet stains came right up and the carpet looks brand new.I highly recommend Chem-Dry Atlanta, the office staff is friendly AND they actually call you back unlike other companies in the area.Byron
- The Chem-Dry Technician, Michael, arrived on time and immediately assessed my furniture and thoroughly explained what was needed to clean my coffee stained sofa Bernhardt sofa.Monica
- Wonderful carpet cleaning! My carpets look and smell so fresh. Thanks so much Chem-dry!!!Jenn Arthur
- Michael provided friendly, professional, and effective service one again. I highly recommend him and Chem-Dry Atlanta!Kevin Waits