Green Certified Carpet Cleaning
Chem-Dry, The Greener Carpet Cleaner
You wouldn’t add soaps, detergents, phosphates, or other harsh chemicals to our air, lakes, streams, or forests; so why add them to your carpets? At Chem-Dry Atlanta, we believe in sustainability and have worked toward offering a Green solution to carpet cleaning for the past two decades.
Chem-Dry Atlanta‘s flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, is on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. list; however, our dedication to Green doesn’t stop there. We use one-fifth the amount of water during our cleaning process, ensuring a healthier, Greener home. Compare this to steam cleaners which require excessive amounts of water and harsh chemicals.
Several products meet the strict standards of the Chem-Dry Certified program, which examines a product’s impact on people, pets, and the environment. For additional information, click to view or print Chem-Dry Atlanta‘s Green & Clean Brochure in PDF format.
- The Natural
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholstery Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Chem-Dry Atlanta is continuously working toward advancements in Green carpet cleaning. Our commitment to sustainability is part of our mission to provide all people with a cleaner and more healthy living environment. We have even started to implement a paperless newsletter that we email to you!
Health, Toxicity & Safety
- Oral Toxicity : products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth
- Dermal Toxicity : products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact
- Inhalation Toxicity : products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere
- No Carcinogens : products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and not bio-accumulate. Products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
So why does Chem-Dry care so much about being Green? Well, simply put: Less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means Chem-Dry is safe for kids and pets and makes Chem-Dry Atlanta the perfect (often, the only) solution for many people with allergies. We live here too and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.
- I have had several companies clean my carpet, area rugs and furniture over the years, but Solybeth is so helpful and responsive making scheduling easy and Ricky is friendly and professional.Jennifer Simcox
- My husband and I have lived in a house that has incredibly old and worn down carpet, and finally decided to try Chem-Dry after being disappointed by other carpet cleaning companies.Elena K
- Kevin was courteous and very professional. He communicated with me and was at my residence waiting for me. He went the extra mile.Kim Ellis
- Remove pet stains & odorsNatalie Rodriguez
- Just WOW! My High traffic areas were so gross and stained. I’m so happy I found this company. Professional and quality work!Natalie Rodriguez
- Clean carpetWm. Kenneth Wilkerson
- 5 stars !!!Wm. Kenneth Wilkerson
- Clean carpetFran Ritter