Green Certified Carpet Cleaning
Chem-Dry, The Greener Carpet Cleaner
You wouldn’t add soaps, detergents, phosphates, or other harsh chemicals to our air, lakes, streams, or forests; so why add them to your carpets? At Chem-Dry Atlanta, we believe in sustainability and have worked toward offering a Green solution to carpet cleaning for the past two decades.
Chem-Dry Atlanta‘s flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, is on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. list; however, our dedication to Green doesn’t stop there. We use one-fifth the amount of water during our cleaning process, ensuring a healthier, Greener home. Compare this to steam cleaners which require excessive amounts of water and harsh chemicals.
Several products meet the strict standards of the Chem-Dry Certified program, which examines a product’s impact on people, pets, and the environment. For additional information, click to view or print Chem-Dry Atlanta‘s Green & Clean Brochure in PDF format.
- The Natural
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholstery Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Chem-Dry Atlanta is continuously working toward advancements in Green carpet cleaning. Our commitment to sustainability is part of our mission to provide all people with a cleaner and more healthy living environment. We have even started to implement a paperless newsletter that we email to you!
Health, Toxicity & Safety
- Oral Toxicity : products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth
- Dermal Toxicity : products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact
- Inhalation Toxicity : products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere
- No Carcinogens : products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and not bio-accumulate. Products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
So why does Chem-Dry care so much about being Green? Well, simply put: Less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means Chem-Dry is safe for kids and pets and makes Chem-Dry Atlanta the perfect (often, the only) solution for many people with allergies. We live here too and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.
- Wow! Where do I start? Michael is an absolutely incredible employee. The Chem-Dry team is lucky to have him. Great company. Cost-effective.Brianna Dinoff
- Michael was very professional and courteous. Will definitely call Chem-Dry of ATL next time I need to have the carpets cleaned.Meg D
- Bryan arrived early and did a wonderful job restoring two armchairs and a headboard to like-new condition.Saphire Sumpter
- They were absolutely professional. I had them clean a fabric Queen size bed and the work they did was outstanding.Paul Lorenzo
- Bryan did an excellent job, he was on time and thorough!I just moved in to a new home and there were pet stains.The pet stains came right up and the carpet looks brand new.I highly recommend Chem-Dry Atlanta, the office staff is friendly AND they actually call you back unlike other companies in the area.Byron
- The Chem-Dry Technician, Michael, arrived on time and immediately assessed my furniture and thoroughly explained what was needed to clean my coffee stained sofa Bernhardt sofa.Monica
- Wonderful carpet cleaning! My carpets look and smell so fresh. Thanks so much Chem-dry!!!Jenn Arthur
- Michael provided friendly, professional, and effective service one again. I highly recommend him and Chem-Dry Atlanta!Kevin Waits