Green Certified Carpet Cleaning
Chem-Dry, The Greener Carpet Cleaner
You wouldn’t add soaps, detergents, phosphates, or other harsh chemicals to our air, lakes, streams, or forests; so why add them to your carpets? At Chem-Dry Atlanta, we believe in sustainability and have worked toward offering a Green solution to carpet cleaning for the past two decades.
Chem-Dry Atlanta‘s flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, is on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. list; however, our dedication to Green doesn’t stop there. We use one-fifth the amount of water during our cleaning process, ensuring a healthier, Greener home. Compare this to steam cleaners which require excessive amounts of water and harsh chemicals.
Several products meet the strict standards of the Chem-Dry Certified program, which examines a product’s impact on people, pets, and the environment. For additional information, click to view or print Chem-Dry Atlanta‘s Green & Clean Brochure in PDF format.
- The Natural
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholstery Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Chem-Dry Atlanta is continuously working toward advancements in Green carpet cleaning. Our commitment to sustainability is part of our mission to provide all people with a cleaner and more healthy living environment. We have even started to implement a paperless newsletter that we email to you!
Health, Toxicity & Safety
- Oral Toxicity : products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth
- Dermal Toxicity : products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact
- Inhalation Toxicity : products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere
- No Carcinogens : products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and not bio-accumulate. Products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
So why does Chem-Dry care so much about being Green? Well, simply put: Less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means Chem-Dry is safe for kids and pets and makes Chem-Dry Atlanta the perfect (often, the only) solution for many people with allergies. We live here too and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.
- Bryan did a great job! Highly recommended.Summer Peoples
- Bryan did an awesome job!I thought the carpet in my home office was done, but Chem-Dry brought it back to life!Mark Veal
- Chem-Dry did a fantastic job cleaning our stairways and removing pet stains and odors! Bryan was knowledgeable, professional and friendly.April LePage
- My technician was polite and knowledgeable. The owners are engaged and thankful for the opportunity to gain our business.Nikki C
- Excellent services to take care of pet issues on beds and carpets. It looks and smells great everywhere!Carrie K
- They never disappoint. The technicians I've had are always professional, polite, knowledgeable, and are genuinely excited about what they do.Lee Huey
- Excellent first time experience! Bryan called when he was about 15 minutes away, which was greatly appreciated.Whitney Blair Hebron
- Wow! Where do I start? Michael is an absolutely incredible employee. The Chem-Dry team is lucky to have him. Great company. Cost-effective.Brianna Dinoff