Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
A Difference You Can Feel
Chem-Dry Atlanta starts by applying its exclusive Carbonating Cleaner at a low pressure. This patented, non-toxic cleaning solution uses millions of tiny carbonation bubbles to release dirt and grime from your carpets. As the bubbles invigorate carpet fibers, soil and stains are lifted to the surface and vacuumed away. Chem-Dry Atlanta uses a minimal amount of moisture, so your carpets are fully dry and ready to enjoy in just 1 to 2 hours.
On the other hand, steam cleaners drench your carpets with truckloads of sudsy water and harsh cleaners before attempting to suck it all back out. Your carpets are clean, but not for long. The layer of soapy residue left behind attracts stains and causes your carpets to get dirty much more quickly. Worst of all, steam cleaning can leave excessive amounts of moisture at the base of your carpets, requiring more time to dry and creating a breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
Chem-Dry’s carpet cleaning system is simply healthier and more complete than steam cleaning. Overall, Chem-Dry offers a healthier, more thorough carpet cleaning experience.
The Details Matter – See the Difference Between Chem-Dry and Steam Cleaners
- Strong chemical cleaners
- Long dry time
- High pH cleaners
- Promotes stain recurrence
- No green certification
- Too much liquid applied at extreme pressure
- Jordan did an outstanding job cleaning our carpets. He is a bright and articulate young man with a great future ahead of him.Cathy Strobel Trentacosta
- Thanks so much Jordan for doing a great job cleaning our carpets!Donna Angelillis Bausum
- Bryan and Junior came to clean the carpets in our new rental today and did an awesome job! I’ll be using Chem-Dry Atlanta again!Alesha Oni
- Bryan’s expertise in getting stains out is amazing. Carpets come out looking like new. The company is always efficient and on time.Fredi Thorner Smolen
- Chem Dry was professional, fast, and did a great job!Briania Simmons
- Bryan and Dan did a wonderful job in my home. This is my second time using them. Use a special cleaner for my cotton and silk seat cushion.Lori Blong
- Jordan cleaned my carpets yesterday and he was so efficient and caring.Laura Eidson Hamling
- Great service by Bryan.. Ontime , very professional and highly recommended!!flo kigathi