Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
A Difference You Can Feel
Chem-Dry Atlanta starts by applying its exclusive Carbonating Cleaner at a low pressure. This patented, non-toxic cleaning solution uses millions of tiny carbonation bubbles to release dirt and grime from your carpets. As the bubbles invigorate carpet fibers, soil and stains are lifted to the surface and vacuumed away. Chem-Dry Atlanta uses a minimal amount of moisture, so your carpets are fully dry and ready to enjoy in just 1 to 2 hours.
On the other hand, steam cleaners drench your carpets with truckloads of sudsy water and harsh cleaners before attempting to suck it all back out. Your carpets are clean, but not for long. The layer of soapy residue left behind attracts stains and causes your carpets to get dirty much more quickly. Worst of all, steam cleaning can leave excessive amounts of moisture at the base of your carpets, requiring more time to dry and creating a breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
Chem-Dry’s carpet cleaning system is simply healthier and more complete than steam cleaning. Overall, Chem-Dry offers a healthier, more thorough carpet cleaning experience.
The Details Matter – See the Difference Between Chem-Dry and Steam Cleaners
- Strong chemical cleaners
- Long dry time
- High pH cleaners
- Promotes stain recurrence
- No green certification
- Too much liquid applied at extreme pressure
- Quick, friendly and attention to detail. Great crew! Thank you!Kudzu Kottage
- We are very pleased with Chem-Dry! We had pet stains and our carpet looks brand new! Nick did a great job!Sonya Bryan
- Technician Kevin worked miracles on my carpet! My carpet is older and was terribly stained. When he finished, it looked like new. Thank you!Casey Hawley
- My carpets, area rugs, sectional, and dinning room chairs look awesome!Toni Glass
- Leon was great and very professional. Needed a cleaning and refreshing of the carpets as we are selling our house.AC VoaM
- Super service. Our carpet looks great.Marsha Joyner
- Bryan did a great job! Highly recommended.Summer Peoples
- Bryan did an awesome job!I thought the carpet in my home office was done, but Chem-Dry brought it back to life!Mark Veal