Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
A Difference You Can Feel
Chem-Dry Atlanta starts by applying its exclusive Carbonating Cleaner at a low pressure. This patented, non-toxic cleaning solution uses millions of tiny carbonation bubbles to release dirt and grime from your carpets. As the bubbles invigorate carpet fibers, soil and stains are lifted to the surface and vacuumed away. Chem-Dry Atlanta uses a minimal amount of moisture, so your carpets are fully dry and ready to enjoy in just 1 to 2 hours.
On the other hand, steam cleaners drench your carpets with truckloads of sudsy water and harsh cleaners before attempting to suck it all back out. Your carpets are clean, but not for long. The layer of soapy residue left behind attracts stains and causes your carpets to get dirty much more quickly. Worst of all, steam cleaning can leave excessive amounts of moisture at the base of your carpets, requiring more time to dry and creating a breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
Chem-Dry’s carpet cleaning system is simply healthier and more complete than steam cleaning. Overall, Chem-Dry offers a healthier, more thorough carpet cleaning experience.
The Details Matter – See the Difference Between Chem-Dry and Steam Cleaners
- Strong chemical cleaners
- Long dry time
- High pH cleaners
- Promotes stain recurrence
- No green certification
- Too much liquid applied at extreme pressure
- They’re quick, professional, and fabulous people! Steele Dermatology thanks you!!!Katrina Rhodes
- Bryan did a great job and got out some really tough stains I was sure were permanent! I wish we had done this months ago!Andrew Watson
- Everyone is professional and friendly. Bonus is that the carpets are dry within an hour or two so that you can use the rooms again.Charlotte Ericson
- Bryan did an awesome job cleaning the sofas & carpet! Great communication & attention to detail. Highly recommend!Kristine Z
- They are courteous, friendly and knowledgeable about carpet. Jordan even gave me a tip to remove the scuff marks off my walls!Donna Skinner
- Jordan and Dan did a great job. Used for years and recommend.Ernest Harben
- Bryan did a Great Job for us. Carpets look real good.. He had complete nowledge of the products!! Way to go Bryan!Trish Ross
- He has cleaned my carpet several times with impeccable results. Two thumbs all the way up for Bryan.deborah imani