Carpet Stain Protection
Why Chem-Dry Protectant™
Over time and with regular wear, factory applied stain resistants will experience a reduction in effectiveness. Chem-Dry Protectants refresh the performance of stain resistant carpets, fortifying their ability to resist soiling and staining.
The next generation of outstanding Chem-Dry Protectant is here. Not only is Chem-Dry’s PowerGuard Protectant loaded with acid-dye resistors to provide excellent stain resistance, but its unique polymer base also makes it an excellent protector for solution-dyed carpets like polyester and olefin. Laboratory tests confirm that PowerGuard mixed with The Natural®, out performs all other protectants.
Chem-Dry Repel Protectant repels most liquids, allowing spills to be removed before staining can occur. Repel Protectant can be applied to all types of carpets as it forms a molecular shield around each carpet fiber. This shield increases the surface tension of the carpet fibers, causing them to repel liquid spills, dust, and dirt. This helps prevent dirt and stains from being ground in or absorbed by the carpet fiber.
Chem-Dry Wool Protectant is a fluorocarbon, water-based product specifically developed to enhance soil and stain repellency for wool carpets and rugs. Wool Protectant is used to form an invisible shield around each carpet fiber to resist soil and stains. The repellency provided will enable most liquid spills to be removed before staining can occur, keeping carpets cleaner, longer. Making your home a cleaner, healthier place for you and your family.
- Nick was great!They got here on-time and got my carpets cleaned up.The UPS Store
- Mike Clark did an excellent job on my carpet and furniture! Certainly went beyond the call of dutyD. LaVert Winston
- Wonderful experience! Carpets look great and they were very professional!Kelly Dean
- Brian did a great job with cleaning our carpets prior to the move. Thanks Brian and Chem-Dry ATL!Jaivi George
- Great service. Very quick and efficient. Bryan was great and very professional.Jane Blount
- They did a great job. Arrived on time, worked efficiently, and answered all my questions. Great job. Thanks Michael and Kyle!Connie Halligan
- Bryan did an excellent job! On time and respectfully wore his mask!Lori Morcos
- The technicians were extremely knowledgable and really took their time. I will definitely use them again!Amy Smith