Carpet Stain Protection
Why Chem-Dry Protectant™
Over time and with regular wear, factory applied stain resistants will experience a reduction in effectiveness. Chem-Dry Protectants refresh the performance of stain resistant carpets, fortifying their ability to resist soiling and staining.
The next generation of outstanding Chem-Dry Protectant is here. Not only is Chem-Dry’s PowerGuard Protectant loaded with acid-dye resistors to provide excellent stain resistance, but its unique polymer base also makes it an excellent protector for solution-dyed carpets like polyester and olefin. Laboratory tests confirm that PowerGuard mixed with The Natural®, out performs all other protectants.
Chem-Dry Repel Protectant repels most liquids, allowing spills to be removed before staining can occur. Repel Protectant can be applied to all types of carpets as it forms a molecular shield around each carpet fiber. This shield increases the surface tension of the carpet fibers, causing them to repel liquid spills, dust, and dirt. This helps prevent dirt and stains from being ground in or absorbed by the carpet fiber.
Chem-Dry Wool Protectant is a fluorocarbon, water-based product specifically developed to enhance soil and stain repellency for wool carpets and rugs. Wool Protectant is used to form an invisible shield around each carpet fiber to resist soil and stains. The repellency provided will enable most liquid spills to be removed before staining can occur, keeping carpets cleaner, longer. Making your home a cleaner, healthier place for you and your family.
- Flexible and able to work around my schedule. They did a great job!Ashley Larrea
- I would definitely recommend this company and especially Keith!Lora Stepp
- Wonderful people to deal with!Terrific job too! I certainly will refer them and personally use their services again! Thanks , Ronnie DininRonnie Dinin
- Great workCashana Walker
- They’re quick, professional, and fabulous people! Steele Dermatology thanks you!!!Katrina Rhodes
- Bryan did a great job and got out some really tough stains I was sure were permanent! I wish we had done this months ago!Andrew Watson
- Everyone is professional and friendly. Bonus is that the carpets are dry within an hour or two so that you can use the rooms again.Charlotte Ericson
- Bryan did an awesome job cleaning the sofas & carpet! Great communication & attention to detail. Highly recommend!Kristine Z