The unique approach to carpet cleaning by Chem-Dry Atlanta provides a better cleaning experience for our customers. Chem-Dry Atlanta uses the power of carbonation to extract more dirt and grime from your carpets, giving them a deeper clean. As well, our carbonated cleaning substances only require us to use a fraction of the moisture steam cleaners require. This allows your carpets to dry quicker and helps prevent the growth of mold and mildew under your carpet.
Chem-Dry’s signature cleaning solution, The Natural®, is a cleaning mixture that, through the power of carbonation, lifts dirt to the surface where it is whisked away. The Natural is non-toxic and ideal for homes with kids and pets, and recently received the Green Certification.
Our deep cleaning and healthy carpet cleaning service is sure to exceed your expectations. Chem-Dry is preferred by customers and professionals alike. The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) designated Chem-Dry as a company deserving the CRI Seal of Approval for the innovative and unique Hot Carbonating System. This program identifies effective carpet cleaning solutions and equipment that clean carpet right the first time and protect a home or commercial facility’s carpet investment. The blue and green CRI Seal of Approval is proof that you are investing in a quality service.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
- They’re quick, professional, and fabulous people! Steele Dermatology thanks you!!!Katrina Rhodes
- Bryan did a great job and got out some really tough stains I was sure were permanent! I wish we had done this months ago!Andrew Watson
- Everyone is professional and friendly. Bonus is that the carpets are dry within an hour or two so that you can use the rooms again.Charlotte Ericson
- They are courteous, friendly and knowledgeable about carpet. Jordan even gave me a tip to remove the scuff marks off my walls!Donna Skinner
- Bryan did an awesome job cleaning the sofas & carpet! Great communication & attention to detail. Highly recommend!Kristine Z
- Jordan and Dan did a great job. Used for years and recommend.Ernest Harben
- Bryan did a Great Job for us. Carpets look real good.. He had complete nowledge of the products!! Way to go Bryan!Trish Ross
- He has cleaned my carpet several times with impeccable results. Two thumbs all the way up for Bryan.deborah imani