Urine Odor Removal Tips
You love your pets, and your home. Chem-Dry Atlanta is an expert at pet odor removal.
Trust the odor removal experts at Chem-Dry Atlanta. Our revolutionary system has worked to eliminate countless urine stains from carpet, rugs and upholstery. Chem-Dry Atlanta‘s Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) is the most effective way to eliminate pet odor because it works to remove the stain deep below the surface.
Our innovative product was specially formulated to eliminate urine and other odors. It has shown excellent results on even the most challenging urine affected areas. Pet urine can cause permanent damage to your floors and fabrics. It can also create an unhealthy indoor environment for you and your family.
There are two sources of odors associated with urine. The first comes from bacteria that grow abundantly in dark warm places with a never-ending food source. The waste materials and gases from the decomposing urine create an unpleasant odor. If smelled once it is seldom forgotten. The second source of odor is chemical odor that is present even when the bacteria have been killed. This explains the reason that more than sanitizing is necessary to neutralize odors from urine. When P.U.R.T® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the odor of the urine…forever.
Why is Pet Urine in Carpet So Hard to Remove?
Great Question! The urine starts in the carpet, seeps into the pad, and into the sub floor. When we clean the carpet it can reduce the urine in the carpet only. It is very difficult to clean the carpet yourself or steam clean the stain without spreading the urine. This is because the amount of water and the force of water that spreads the urine crystals to new places, making it more difficult to pinpoint the affected areas. If you replace the carpet and do not treat the sub floor, you can still have an odor.
Pet Odor Removal by Chem-Dry Atlanta
1.Thorough cleaning – Our powerful equipment will clean deep into your floor to flush the carpet fibers and reduce the amount of urine crystals, which in return reduces the odor.
2.Antibacterial – This application is for reducing the amount of bacteria from the urine and preventing soiling.
3.P.U.R.T. – The carpet, pad and sub floor are all saturated with P.U.R.T. to ensure complete odor removal. This patented treatment is meant to break up the urine crystals and release their entire odor. It takes 24-48 hours to dry. You want to open windows slightly to let the odor escape. For any questions call us today at (404) 445-0086.
- They’re quick, professional, and fabulous people! Steele Dermatology thanks you!!!Katrina Rhodes
- Bryan did a great job and got out some really tough stains I was sure were permanent! I wish we had done this months ago!Andrew Watson
- Everyone is professional and friendly. Bonus is that the carpets are dry within an hour or two so that you can use the rooms again.Charlotte Ericson
- Bryan did an awesome job cleaning the sofas & carpet! Great communication & attention to detail. Highly recommend!Kristine Z
- They are courteous, friendly and knowledgeable about carpet. Jordan even gave me a tip to remove the scuff marks off my walls!Donna Skinner
- Jordan and Dan did a great job. Used for years and recommend.Ernest Harben
- Bryan did a Great Job for us. Carpets look real good.. He had complete nowledge of the products!! Way to go Bryan!Trish Ross
- He has cleaned my carpet several times with impeccable results. Two thumbs all the way up for Bryan.deborah imani