A MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
An Update from Chem-Dry Atlanta on COVID-19
Greetings Valued Client,
I hope all is well with you and your family. As a local small business, we anticipate that many of you may have questions regarding our efforts in managing the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Because cleaning and disinfecting has been deemed an “essential service”, I wanted to reach out and let you know that we are still open and performing service for vacant facilities/homes and businesses that are closed during this time.
To show our heightened concern during the current Coronavirus COVID-19 concern, we are taking additional steps to ensure that our services are being delivered in the healthiest manner to help you clean and protect your facility.
Some of these steps include:
- As a matter of routine protocols, we ask our technicians to complete a daily cleaning and sanitizing of their cleaning equipment and before they bring their equipment into your facility.
- We take special precautions to ensure a healthier environment, including wearing personal protective equipment (such as disposable gloves and shoe covers), regularly washing hands, and modifying their physical interactions and distances to minimize risk.
- Our staff is taking proper measures to minimize risk and will stay home when they are ill and until they recover completely.
- With your cleaning, we recommend applying our hospital-grade sanitizer/disinfectant. This important service can provide a healthier environment than cleaning alone. Our hospital-grade sanitizer (EPA Number: 70263-6-53440) is proven to kill Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Hepatitis C, Pseudomonas, Legionella, Human Coronavirus, SARS Associated Coronavirus (SARS), HIV-1 and many other microorganisms. All sanitizers are currently being tested against the novel coronavirus COVID-19.
Guidelines: CDC-Cleaning and Disinfecting Carpet & Fabric
Soft (Porous) Surfaces
- For soft (porous) surfaces such as carpeted floor, rugs, and drapes, remove visible contamination if present and clean with appropriate cleaners indicated for use on these surfaces. After cleaning:
- Launder items as appropriate in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If possible, launder items using the warmest appropriate water setting for the items and dry items completely.
- Otherwise, use products that are EPA-approved for use against the virus that causes COVID-19 and that are suitable for porous
- We are also offering gift card purchases for use when the COVID-19 situation has abated.
Our employees and families appreciate your trust in us to deliver a clean and healthy environment for your family and work families. Our services include: carpet, upholstery, area rug, window treatments, and mattress cleaning.
Please call us at 770-218-5656 or schedule online at chemdryatlanta.com
Best Regards & Stay Safe,
Stu & Robyn Smith
Serving Cobb, Fulton, Dekalb, Cherokee, Gwinnett, and Forsyth Counties Since 1985